SuperHeat

That would be an equation of my own derivation, posted to this NG. It was suggested to me that I copyright it. OTOH, anything published is automatically protected under copyright law as "intellectual property". If you publish this equation in any form you must send me

10 U.S. dollars via pay pal for each copy generated. Valid email in header.

Richard Perry

Richard Perry

Reply to
RP

I need your email address to send a .JPG file with one of the superheat charts. If it works, I will send the rest.

Stretch Kevin O'Neill

843-385-2220 O'Neill Bagwell Cooling & Heating sixfoot7 @ sccoast . net
Reply to
stretch

snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com

Reply to
pjm

;)

How've you been? Did you just...yes you DID post it again! Shit, I think I'll start shopping for that private aisle and yacht! Don't worry Paul, if you do a search you'll find that I granted universal permission to use it as desired. Not too smart, but then you set the worst example of marketing with your pjmtherm :)

Richard Perry

Reply to
RP

You'd be surpised :-)

Reply to
pjm

Aisle?? Oh, well, that's probably all that I'll manage anyway. Make it one in Walmart, the one with the toy yachts on it, and I'll be ok.

Richard Perry

and yacht!

Reply to
RP

As best I recall, didn't you offer the source code for free as well? Must be more savants out there than I suspected :) You've apparently tapped into the pockets of the PBS and/or Swaggart Minstries audiences.

Richard Perry

Reply to
RP

BTW, yes, just kidding there.

Reply to
RP

Cough cough gag .......

Ummm.... no :-) Homey may be crazy, but Homey ain't stupid :-)

And, trust me - NO ONE but me and Andy could deal with that beast !!!!!

More like The First Holy Church of UTC :-)

More than that, can not say here - email if interested ( and in future developments soon to come ) :-)

Reply to
pjm

Jul 23 2003

Regards, Richard Perry

Reply to
RP

For some reason tht beginning of your address shows up as p...@ - if you put spaces around the @ and the dot I can read the address, otherwise I can't. Please send it again, Thanks. Or call me at

843-385-2220. Kevin O'Neill (stretch)
Reply to
stretch

p j m at pobox dot com

Reply to
pjm

I have e-mailed the charts to pjm and he has posted them to his web site.

Here is the link to get the charts:

Stretch

Reply to
stretch

Thanks Stretch and Paul for posting these.

This is what is so nice about this group, people in the trade helping others in the trade.

Thanks again you two. Rich

Reply to
Geoman