sucks

Were about to get three inches of global warming ( My ass) :-))
where?...the Carolinas

got nine inch's in Chardon Ohio the last two days, Buffalo still doesn't have power in places from the winter storms, and it ain't even winter yet.

I've been toying with the idea of being mobile service cellar pumping. I know that when things dry out, Buffalo is gonna need a LOT of furnaces replaced.
I can believe people blaming the snow on global warming.
Just got in today from trying to get to a call. Dodge vans don't run when wet, and it took all I had to get it home. Missed two calls, and have to reschedule for tomorrow. Hope it's dry then and the van will run.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

WOW...I can not write in English....spelled it all write. Just didn't get the words right

Since you want spell check. Look for [brackets]. No charge.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:27:31 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"

Oh My! That's a scary thought!!! Bubba
Now that was back in '71...and the main problems were motors and gas valves....unless they were totally under water
This last time...the EPA, DER and all were there to condemn all....don't want no stinking molds and virus...

Say HI to WILD THING while your in the area. Lives on Brakeman Rd

You and Pa will sell more furnaces....
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.