Stormy's Service Fleet

I think I saw Stormy's new service Truck...
http://www.geocities.com/jrpitzner /
Gee it's a beauty!! It reminds me of the station wagon that school teacher summer painters drive.
Joseph wrote:

Dammnit, you miserable so and so. I told you NOT to post that picture anywhere! My reputation will never survive.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young