Stormy's Old Girlfriend

Old Girlfriend
Stormy and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the he keeps staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sits alone at a nearby table.
The wife asks, "Do you know her?"
"Yes," he sighs , "She's my ex-girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" says the wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

ROTFLMAO!!! That's the best joke I've seen in a while! Cheers!
--
Respectfully, Bob