Stainless Fixtures Inc. in Pomona, CA

Has any Southern California HVACR contractors here ever had to do business with this company?

Why? Do they SUCK?

hey Jabs, thanks for the heads up on this........ do a google of them & see that they're located at 1250 Franklin Ave, Pomona. Hmmmm seems like Kemco is also listed for that same address. Both listed as restuarant equipment suppliers.
The werent the low bidder were they? :-)
Jabs posted for all of us...

Their reputation is spotless not Stainless.