Special Equipment suggestions needed

that really gets me grinning. The thought of loading a R-22 system with a bunch of ammonia (or sulphur dioxide) in addition to the R-22. So that the tubing thieves would leave it alone. Good idea.

I suspect you won't find schedule PVC that can take the pressures. But, I could be mistaken.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

NOT A GOOD IDEA !!!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT USING THREE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SYSTEMS!!!!!

You can NOT use ammonia with anything but steel! No brass, no copper, just steel and lead for the bearings!!!

There isn't any pvc that will work with these refrigerants.

Now that were on the topic of stupid things you should not do, never mix bleach with ammonia, you will die when you breath the vapors. Don't put them in a system either Chris...........

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

"Geoman" wrote

Can you say "pulmonary edema" ??

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Mistaken, as always!

Reply to
<kjpro

Why does "gets me grinning" change to "think I&#39;ll try this"? I think you&#39;re reading in things that

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks for the clarification, I was worried there for a moment that you were thinking it was ok to do it.............

Reply to
Geoman

"reading things that aren&#39;t there". And that really proves that they

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Wow, that&#39;s some weight. There is a Catholic Church in a neighboring town that has four of them outside. One things for sure, their quiet!

Reply to
Geoman

Too bad the law was changed, the church could open up their dungeons again and put a stop to people stealing their copper !!! LOL !!!

Reply to
Geoman

O god, who are you macgyver? Fuck the more posts I read by gofish the more I realise we have another wannabe!

Let&#39;s see some pictures of these "special" parts from gofish manufacturing.

LMAO

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

Having trouble with the spell checker again Canuck boy? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba