Special Equipment suggestions needed

Page 2 of 2
In the 80's we had this problem and we anchored the units to the concrete with anchors and bolts. (this may not work for you)

The units that use glycol are water source heat pumps. They require plastic lines dug into the ground 4 to 6 feet depending on your freeze zone. It's a pretty heavy investment. Do you have a source of water like a pond or a well?
The other unit you can use is a cooling tower that is installed on the ground with any kind of water line to the cooling unit that can be inside the building.
Also the a/c unit with a cooling tower does not use much copper so it could be outside also. Need to drain the water in the winter or use antifreeze.
Or, a product were we can put the condenser inside the building and

Can you locate the a/c units on the roof. I have not seen thieves go there. Also I have seen metal stands 6 to 10 feet tall with a/c on the top. This could be the least expensive choice
Dad

This is too funny for a couple of reasons. We put a huge blast freezer in for this company in Cleveland, it was about 6 stories high. They fed the dogs laced with sleeping pills, cut the fence, got on the roof with a truck lift, cut all the copper out, 4" copper and left!!
Here's the funny part, and Mark will appreciate it. I did a search just now to see if they have a website, and guess what I found. BTW, they are muslins there.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Paige+Catering%2C+Cleveland
Seems the feds are going after them. We were there in the Ghetto part of Cleveland when Al Gore visited and all the streets were locked down for about 30 minutes as our nice shinny limo drove him around the poor areas to buy perogies.
The building was 6 stories high, not the freezer

They're not taking the units just the copper.

Fence it in with chain link and put barb wire on top. Cheapest thing you can do.

you
Electrify it. :-)

Can you say lawsuit :-))

Yea, but THEY might not be stealing it anymore. LoL

Too bad the law was changed, the church could open up their dungeons again and put a stop to people stealing their copper !!! LOL !!!

are
ton
Connect an alarm siren up to the 24 vac wiring.