space-pak dunham bush blower coil needed asap

I have a space-pak 1971 model 5510e5 built by dunham bush that needs the blower motor either replaced or rebuilt. I am willing to send this unit anywhere to have it rebuilt. Or I will purchase one off anyone who has one!!! help!!!! snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
where are you located ?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

On Nov 13, 3:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@-insightbb.com (The Freon Cowboy) wrote:

i am in uniontown pennsylvania close to pittsburgh. do you have a used one??
On Dec 13, 11:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL ME 724-322-3240