So I get a call today............

A call from a rep at the BBB. She is very friendly and tells me who she is. Immediately it sounds like a sales pitch but I let her talk. The talk went on for 12 minutes. She is asking me lots of non essential questions about my company trying to butter me up. After about 8 mins of her jabbering, I interrupt her and say, "Is this where the sales pitch comes in?" She acts very offended and asks me if she is talking to the right person. I told her, "Yup, that's me." She says one of our office personnel sent her a form of some sort. She also asked me how many people were in my company. Anyways, I let her start back up and she tells me that not everyone is selected for the BBB accredited rating and gets the sticker, labels and accredited logo to display in our ads. She then asks me, "Mr Bubba" I just have one further question to ask............What credit card will you be using to pay the $395 annual fee? I told her thanks but I wasn't worthy of a BBB "accredited rating" for $395. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I get called all the time.... I simply ask them why I should pay them to talk good about my company when my customers do it for free, including on my TV commercials. They try to feed me a shit filled twinky, and I'm not biting.

Reply to
Noon-Air

In your case, $395 is cheap.

You should have paid it. It would go a long way to cover over your poor BBB rating that HO's look at when they skip over you in favor of some other HVAC hack.

Reply to
H.V.A.C. Person

You are a funny piece of work. I actually have a 100% clean rating. Never had a complaint. You on the other hand would drown in your own filth and misery. Piss off bonehead. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba