Sno weather

Hi Guys well I guess you are all madly shovelling snow in preparation for Christmas, quite different here, two days ago we had 38 c (100.4) and around 68% !!
Heat index 142 f
http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/html/heatindex.shtml
Time here is 4.08 PM and it has cooled down a bit (32 c (90 f) 70% RH) today and it is cloudy.
Not a snowflake in sight, anywhere <G>.

Hi. What kind of head pressures are you getting on air cooled condensing equipment ? You are in the trade, right ?
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in message of Baal> wrote:

I never checked the head pressure those days but I have previously on hot days.
The system has two quite small 3 phase condenser motors, low fan is star, high fan is delta. I have set them up to switch between star and delta controlled by pressure switches.
The first fan is turned on around 200 PSI (R22) and the second fan starts as stage two of the control sequence. Then the control of the head pressure by switching between star and delta.
The plant usually runs between around 200 to 240 PSI depending on the ambient temperature. The highest head pressure I have seen it run at was 240-250 PSI.
The condenser is somewhat oversized and I designed it to keep the head pressure fairly low which it does.
-------------------
Yes I have been in the trade many years.
of Baal> wrote:

Hi. What kind of head pressures are you getting on air cooled condensing equipment ? You are in the trade, right ?
It depnd what kind beer his drinking
"Grumpy" wrote in message

Up here it is called XXXX (Fourex) Some say it is called that because there are some who cannot spell Beer. :-)
Not a bad drop.
Here beer is served very cold at bars, 0-4 c (32-39 f)
I will pour one (or more) down at Christmas for you.
Enjoy the festive season.
wrote in message

================== Oh BTW we tend to be a beer drinking nation, being no 5 in the world per capita.
Most drinkers in bars drink draft beer here.
I get the idea that in the US draft beer is considered second rate, is that correct?

I would not know sense I am not drinker, but to my knowledge Ireland is real beer drinker I have witnessed that three time times I have being there on the job, hell I can even imagine where the hell they put all that they consume!!!
HAVE A HAPPY ONE AND PROSPEROUS ONE MAY GOD BLESS ONE AND ALL