Smoke is coming out of the chamber after a repair?

Hi, Looking for some ideas on why smoke is coming out of the chamber after a nozzle replacement. Any ideas? as we are a little tired of the chill. thanks ahead of time.
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:42:35 -0800 (PST), Llama Mama

Dont worry about it now. The soot will soon clog it and shut the furnace down. THEN, you can make an expensive repair to have it serviced properly. Bubba
I'd say it's either misadjusted, or something is burning that shouldn't be. It could be your inducer fan is weak, or you used the wrong color nozzle.
Have you considered calling a repair tech?
--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Llama Mama" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
What it sound like your ignition shuts down before pump does and some oil (fuel) left behind that is not completely burn off, but you should have some smell that is coming out too.
Tony

Llama Mama posted for all of us...

Hmmm, age old question: Someone worked on my *fill in blank* and now it doesn't work. WTF do I do?
Age old answer: Shoot yourself YOU ARE STUPID. You can't fix stupid. An alternate solution is to breathe deep and the problem will pass - along with you.