small Heat Recovery Ventilator

Greetings,
I'm considering adding a Heat Recovery Ventilator to my 1200 sq.ft. house heated by solar thermal with a wood stove backup. However, most of these devices that I've found seem suited only for larger houses (>2500 sq.ft.). Can anybody recommend a good brand of 'mini' heat recovery ventilators?
thanks,
Greg