Small 'Alternative' Expansion Tank?

About a year ago I was looking at Expansion Tank sizing and I found an 'alternative' to the typical cylindrical bladder expansion tanks (2 gallon) that were more of an 'inline' style and they were substantially smaller because they were like 5" in diameter but 1.5' long.
I can't seem to find these anymore on the web or in group discussions... does anyone know what Im talking about or was I smoking crack?
thanks
jess

It appears it's crack. Bubba

Yes there was some made out of copper but I could not tell you by who if I was to guess I will say Parker MFG. tony

Well, I can't seem to find any mention of it anymore on the web or via various google searches. So, unfortunately, I guess Im just going to have to put in a 'classic' tank. The smallest one I can find is 8" x 10" so that isn't too bad. The one I saw before I think must have been out of the UK or something, I was actually quite neat since it's form factor was extremely small. Perfect for my single loop hydronic heating application.
thanks for the help everyone.