SLA (specific leakage area)

How do I calculate SLA (specific leakage area)?

A definition of it.

What si it used for?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Energy

Ventilation: Equivalent air leakage from a building Envelope called a Specific leakage area or Clap

Reply to
Telstra

Reply to
Telstra

Andy I believe you have a problem Many years ago I had leakage which prompted me to having operation and now 20 years later SOB does not want to leak even when I wanted him to man o man some time you just can't win! Tony

Reply to
new jersey