Sizing a hot water circulator

I have a 35 GPM Indirect Hot Water Tank and I'd like to select the correct circulator for it. The tank itself has a pressure drop of 17.2 psi. The distance to the furthest unit is 150 feet away from the indirect hot water tank. Which Taco Circulator can I use? Is there a formula for this?

    Check Tacos' website. All kinds of good info there.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/