Sizing a hot water circulator

I have a 35 GPM Indirect Hot Water Tank and I'd like to select the correct circulator for it. The tank itself has a pressure drop of

17.2 psi. The distance to the furthest unit is 150 feet away from the indirect hot water tank. Which Taco Circulator can I use? Is there a formula for this?
Reply to
CP

Check Tacos' website. All kinds of good info there.

Reply to
.p.jm.