Single Room HRV in north america?

You're neat. And you have a disturbing fascination with my ass.

Reply to
bob smith

Ooops--I forgot that you have no forced-air system/ducting. I'm curious why you need two holes to the outside? There are attactments you can buy (from the HVAC supply place--although you'll pay 3x the cost for them) where you hook up both the in and out into one pipe and it is split on the outside end (and only one end-cap/cover).

Anyway, sounds like an opportunity for importing the European stuff here!

Peace, Dan

Reply to
dantheman