Since I'll be busy this weekend.........

Heres something for Paul to get worked up over!1 LOL

Scroll on down and look at this INFERNO, but the building didn't fall down, but an alluminum plane brought down the WTC's, yeh, right ........

Oh, heres another to keep you busy.

Got to go to bed, enjoy the study, Paul :-)))

Reply to
geoman

I'm having a BBQ this friday, I wonder if my non UL certified Barbie will fall apart

Funny that this other picture didn't show it falling even though the building was the same type structure, it burned just as hot if not hotter than the WTC and the ENTIRE building was engolfed. Look at it after the fires and when it cooled down the steel was still strong enough to support a crane to assist in its demolition.

Have a great week all thinking about this while I'm sweeting in a tux!

geoman

have you ever heard of insulated structural beams...or lack thereof...you idiot.

Reply to
digitalmaster

What? You're getting married?

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

~^Johnny^~ posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Yes, this is his forth wife and he's working on the fifth! Divorced - huh wuz dat?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Mr Digital master, your a pretty interesting person I can tell by your responce.

Its obvious that you sir, are the idiot. You failed to view the video and call others idiots. LMAO

Watch this tiny video from the man WHO DESIGNED THE BUILDING your ass@!

God, he must to have put your brains in some animal because no one could come back to my initial post and be so extremely stupid!

Here is the link of your too stupid to fiquir out how to get there, its about one minute long.

I will put it in large print for you mr retard. THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE DESIGNER OF THE BUILDING.

HE SAID IT WAS DESIGNED FOR IMPACTS OF JETS FACT: THE 707 had more mass and speed than the planes that crashed into the buildings.

It seems your the idiot, it also seems funny that you pop out of nowhere, your either a regular that is a fool or another operative from the NIS that pops up like other places when anything questionable comes up about 9-11.

Reply to
geoman

Hey jerk,

The guy who designed the building also stated that multiple 707's could crash into the buildings.

BUT, the interesting part is the 707 is HEAVIER and holds 1000 gallons more of that special fuel you think they carry that can destroy steel rated over

2400 degrees but jet fuel is much less than that.

It seems that the man knows what he was talking about because people are photographed standing IN THE HOLES of the buildings just minutes after impact.

Ass's like your or NIS operatives will believe anyone and say anything.

Jerk. I bet if I said your mother was a w**re you probably would also call me a liar!

Reply to
geoman

geoman

\\

take this 1 million dollar challenge if you are so convinced that the WTC came down due too those planes.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN APPLIED FOR THIS CHALLENGE>>

Surely some experts on this group can win the one million dollars! After all, everyone here is smarted that the advanced engineer who was claimed the BEST engineer ever in the world of sky scrappers, who designed the buildings, and who said they could take MULITPLE impacts of jet liners.

Come on you all, show us what you made of, enter the contest

Also, watch this video of a woman who took the elevators from ABOVE the impact zone to the ground. I thought that the report stated that the elevators were taken out and thiis is why they lost everyone from above the impact area. Hmmm, if the elevators were working and she and 10 others escaped, then this means the support columbs WERE not damaged! Mr. Digital, it seems that once again YOUR the idiot.

Videos where firemen stated that explostions from the basement blew UP the stairs and actually blew off their helmets!!!

WOW,

So what is it, the planes took out all the elevators but Mary Baldizzi and ten others rode the elevator all the way down to the first floor? I thought the planes took out the center columbs.....

Hmmm, Mr. NIS CIA or FBI or a regular here who is afraid to post his real name, it seems that YOUR the idiot.

geoman

"geoman" wrote

Nope. What the actual design engineer said was they where designed to withstand the impact of a plane from that time era, but he didn't consider the jet fuel. Also, ask any firefighter about truss construction, and he'll tell you an all too familiar saying amongst firefighters and emergency personell, "Never trust a truss!" Truss construction has claimed many firefighters' lives. They are known to fail rapidly when exposed to heat. Shopping malls and factories are very commonly made with trusses. Twenty minutes of direct flame impingment and down they come.

Some of the elevators were incapacitated after the initial impact, but not all. As soon as the fire alarms were activated, all functioning elevators automatically went to the ground floor and could only be operated with a service key. They cannot be summoned from upper levels. This is to prevent passengers from unsuspectingly being delivered to a fire floor.

If the elevators were working, the firefighters wouldn't have been climbing the stairs with 80 lbs of equipment on their backs for 75 floors. After a short peroid of time, all the elevators were knocked out.

Jet fuel poured down the elevator shafts and ignited, blasting back up the shafts. That's how people on the ground floor who had just gotten off elevators ended up being blown out the front doors onto the street, some engulfed in flames.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Thats NOT what he said, Bob. He said it was designed to withstand a FULLY LOADED jet liner of that time!

IF YOU READ my links and posts you would see that there is very LITTLE difference between the 707 and the 767! Frank DeMartini did NOT say what you said he said, but he did say FULLY LOADED. Please show me in print or video where he said anything different.

Hmmmm, this seems to contracdict your theory. This idea come from an

so does this site
This next video explains the errors in this theory.
Where were you when the subject started months ago? Did you even look at ONE link? I didn't think so.

How about Jeff King, proffessor of MIT engineering and engineering research. I wonder if you or others will take the time too watch it, I honestly doubt it. It seems that everyone here is smarter than people at MIT with PhD's who are experts in engineering and research concering these fields.
It seems that everyone here who wants to accept the idea that planes and fire brought down the WTC does the following things.

  1. Ignore to watch the videos
2 Ignore to read the links and discussions 3 Fail to submit answers to the absolute contradictions in the goverment reports that are 100% contrary to science, such as a. Smoke from the building was black, but the fires were hot enough to melt steel. This would be more of a miracle than anything Jesus did! b. Fires were so hot it brought the building down, but pictures show people standing in the openings, taking elevators down through infernos c.Refuse to acknowledge the goverments agencies who have other facts that dispute the 'theory's' of planes and fire, which I have presented literally DOZENS of links but most are ass's and come back with such statements that have NOTHING to do with the questions presented in the links! Its OBVIOUS that you people do not watch or read anything, you bury your head in the sand and follow what you WANT to believe! Do you do this with everything in your lives? A great example is Bobs statement above......

You can't have it both ways, Bob. You say the fire was so intense that it melted steel but people can travel through this inferno by elevators!! Give me a break! The air would be consumed, the heat would have burned them alive if the fire was that hot.

Also, look at this picture, you will see three people standing in the openings justs MINUTES after the planes inpacted. You can see some fire on the top right side. You mean this fire was so bad that it brought a building down but people can stand there?

Oh, is that right, well then what about the ten people whose offices were ABOVE the crash and they came down in four minutes Bob? Did you even listen or watch the video, Bob? Your starting to show us that you are determined to believe what you WANT to believe and nothing else. That is a dangerous attitude, it might lead you to your destruction someday.

You fail to mention in your statement about time, Bob, The elevators worked until the secondary explosions in the basement ! Do some research first Bob before you make such statements that show you have not researched any of this, you just follow what the government tells you like a lamb going to the slaughter house.

Thats NOT what happened, Bob!!! It blasted up the STAIRS. Man, when will you do some research! Come on, I'm about to ignore your posts if you can't do any better than this constant ignoring of facts.

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO OF THE FIREMAN TALK ABOUT IT, gesh, how hard is it to watch things!

Then you proove my argument, !!! Gesh, FEMA stated that the jet fuel burned off almost instantaniously, but now you say it stayed around and poured down the shaft and blew out the bottom of the building, Which report from the government are you going to beleive, Bob? The FEMA report your the report where you get this idea of jet fuel pouring down the shaft? ALSO, if there was that much fuel Bob, how can people be standing where the wings entered the building minutes after inpact? I'll be waiting for an answer on that one!

If I sound angry I'm not, I'm just very disapointed that educated people here ignore real questons and contradictions concerning the report from our government. These are REAL issues and contradictions and major educated players are asking these questions. If this was Germany 50 years ago this group would be burning the books that even indicated a hint that there are contradictions. I have presented REAL contradictions and what I get is people who have never been here before replying to my post. DOESN't this seem strange too you? I have discussed this in several different sites and each time someone who has NEVER been on the site or the newsgroup replies with the standard canned answers........... I don't think this is a normal thing, and anyone with any common sense knows that the government has this capability too review and reply to such posts and emails. If you don't think so then you truely are burying your head in the sand.....

Rich

Reply to
geoman

Bob_Loblaw posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Ever see the little the little triangles by building entrances with a R or F in them? It means roof or floor trusses.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Rich, this isn't from the designer. It's from the project manager.

Some time ago there was an hour or so l>Watch this tiny video from the man WHO DESIGNED THE BUILDING your ass@! >

Reply to
Steve Scott

"geoman" wrote>

GEOMAN, PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM. THANKS. BOB.

. Please show me in print or video where he said anything

Nightline:Anatomy of a Collapse

Black smoke is a result of carbon, ie. incomplete combustion. Any uncontrolled fire, that is consuming curtains, chairs, carpets, et all, will produce black smoke. It can also be hot enough to distort steel. I don't know that any steel was "melted". But it will droop and twist. And that's why no firefighter trusts a truss!

Not once the fire got rolling they didn't. Any elevator controls installed in a major highrise in the last 20 years will automatically cause the cars to return to the ground floor and stay there until the system is reset. Your timelines are out of wack.You're so eager to believe the big conspiracy theory.

Nope. Not what I said. Read it again.

No. It means they hadn't failed yet, that's all.

Think about this. How many explosive charges would have to be planted to bring down a building of that size? How many holes drilled? How many men doing the work? How many miles of inter-connected wires to control the sequences of the thousands of charges? Where would all those wires culminate? Who would detonate the charges? How would all those charges be installed without anyone knowing? When would all those charges be installed? At night? What about all the cleaning staff? The maintenance staff? The security staff? You think there's one master key for all those financial offices? You think none have their own security personell? Their own security alarm systems? You think those buildings are empty at night? Now, multiply all that shit by two, because two buildings came down. They were big, massive structures, but that doesn't mean they were able to defy the laws of physics. A plane loaded with jet fuel smashed into them. It ignited. The steel trusses weakened, as steel trusses do in all severe fires, not just shopping malls. A huge, heavy portion of the upper building collapsed onto the lower section, and pile-drived it to the ground.

I've listened to hours of actual radio transmissions from the scene. I've spoken to guys who were there. I've been in heating and air for 20 years. I've been a firefighter for 25 years.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Steve Scott wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yup.They hadn't considered the resultant fire load caused by the jet fuel.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Lets say you are 100% correct. So WTF are you going to do about it Rich? Its too late to vote for bush again. Just think, if you would have elected kerry, the twin towers would still be standing, and we wouldn't be buried up to our eyeballs in Iraq.

So how did the bid for the church work out?

Reply to
gofish

Don't be surprised if you get flamed, my friend. :-)

Reply to
~^Johnny^~