Setting down the blower on my furnace

My furnace seems to blow really high all the time, it is a Bryant 397haw036080 and I was wondering if there was a way to set the blower down lower. Or if anyone knows where to find the service manual that would be great as well. Thanks!

it is probably already set to where it needs to be. If you don't know what your doing with something that can kill you and/or burn your house down, DON'T MESS WITH IT!!!
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:39:11 -0800 (PST), Sdraeger

1. Look at the data plate and see what the temp rise is supposed to be. Normally 45-75F.
2. Take the supply temp and subtract it from the return temp. This is the temp rise.
If the temp rise is low the blower is too fast. If the temp rise is high the blower speed is too low.
Black = high speed Red = low speed yellow and blue are med low and med high. white is common.
Change the speed tap on the circuit board to get the desired temp rise.
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

PS: Don't let the factory smoke out neither.
--
Zyp

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:39:11 -0800 (PST), Sdraeger

Find the wires going between the blower and the circuit board. With the unit on, take a pair of snippers and cut the offending wires. This will slow the blower down nicely, and save a little on your energy bill too since that pesky blower won't be running anymore. You're welcome. I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.