Set Screw In Beckett Pump?

Page 2 of 2
Good reason, Steve. I don't blame you. Mine is 4 plus years old, and so far no problems, so I hope it stays that way. I did not know any part of the tank other than the thermostat was removable/replaceable. It the well you mention where the thermostat mounts into?
Bob

Yes.

The first step to making a dream come
true is to wake up