Seeking technicians and apprentices

I am currently seeking technicians and apprentices to assist me with a project. If you are interested in assisting me please email me at ja snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Sincerely, JSteele
On 18 Dec 2006 18:39:06 -0800, ja snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

I have a project too but I dont think I want techs and apprentices assisting me. My favor would be a bunch of tall, long legged, blonde, big busted women. If you could assist me please email me. Thanks and have a wonderful holiday. If my wish is granted, I KNOW I will have a wonderful holiday. :-) Bubba
Why act childish? I didn't ask you to post back saying anything. I was asking for some people to come help me with a project. No, for those of you have email me location is not important. Keep the emails coming getting great feedback.
Sincerely, JSteele
On 18 Dec 2006 19:46:32 -0800, ja snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

so just when did you become my mommy? I bet those emails are just flyin in..........Dork. Bubba
Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful holiday

So is this you? http://www.hvacdiscussion.com /
-zero
"-zero" wrote:

Good Call zero ! just for the hell of it I clicked on the link you posted.
The cocksucker running this site is too fucking lame to generate his own posts, so what does he do? not only does he clone posts from alt.hvac, but also 'clones' new users to his pathetic fucking web-site.
http://www.hvacdiscussion.com/showthread.php?ts

Hey, maybe this is Mike, look at the picture here at jasteel.com
If this is the guy, I wonder what his 'project' is?
http://www.jasteel.com/files/sal_sho/sal_sho16.jpg
Godddam ugly fucking sex-changer...
Check out the photos at http://www.jasteel.com /

But Im scared.............. Ever since that tubgirl tinyurl I just can bring myself to do it. Im scarred for life Oscar. :-) Bubba

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

Ben-Gay?

Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful holiday

What a slickster. He's what I'd call a mud-fish! (sorry,had to say it!) :o))
-zero