Sears as a Carrier dealer

Ant experience with them? I have an appointment with them today to get a quote.
Thanks, -Tony-
I am surprised that Sears sells Carrier?
Remember Sears is high on their prices. If I were you and you want a Carrier, you should call a local Carrier Dealer.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

daytona wrote:

that drove Sears Service vans that doing work on central A/Cs, window units, & refrigerators.
They would screw on simple stuff. You might be lucky with their installation & you might not!
I like Amana, and the Goodman 14-SEER is okay now too. However, I would match the Goodman with a TXV metering device. Amana has a lifetime replacement with a new condensing unit if the compressor fails! Make sure you get the Scroll compressor & a TXV refrigerant control, (that comes with Amana's top 14-Seer condenser E-Coil Match), on your new system. I am retired and have NO interests' whatever in any HVAC company! - udarrell

But form counts!
And typos suck.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

It sears their consciensce, for sure.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
I worked for Sears, briefly. I wouldn't have them in my house.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Thanks for the field report. Nice to hear that the Sears I knew and didn't love is still much the same.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.