rotobrush duct cleaner

My father-in-law has a Heating and Air business. He is interested in purchasing a "Rotobrush" duct cleaning system. Anyone have any experience with this system? It is a significant investment, so any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
In another group, there was a recent discussion about that machine. The general consensus was that without major reconfigurations and modifications, they just plain don't work. It was one of those things that looks good on paper and in the brochures, but quite a different story in real life. Major waste of money. My opinion FWIW is that if they ducts are really that nasty, they need replaced.
--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
In another group, there was a recent discussion about that machine. The
general consensus was that without major reconfigurations and modifications, they just plain don't work. It was one of those things that looks good on paper and in the brochures, but quite a different story in real life. Major waste of money. My opinion FWIW is that if they ducts are really that nasty, they need replaced.
--

Amen to that!! Don't waste your money on duct cleaning equipment. If
the ducts are that bad, Replace them!