Rheem Split Systems

Page 2 of 2

I have...lots... it was a manufacturing defect....
--
Respectfully, Bob

Yeah, but you have to admit... the GMP's where junk!
I've seen a lot of existing systems that are running way below capacity. So, before you upsize your next stystem, the old one mighta worked perfectly when it was new.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.