Rheem ( Ping Steve )

Curious, ever seen any of these ?

230-1 60kbu single compressor.
Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Sam, FWIW, Steve is on vacation, starting with the AHR show in Dallas, then a road trip thru several states to visit family & friends. We took him out for dinner last night.....

Reply to
gofish

Thx, Fish.

It's in the back of my truck right now--probly will take a closer look at the internal design / construction details and post the actual model # later today.

Btw, it's Ruud not Rheem ( though doubt that makes any difference )

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote

I'm going on vacation soon, and would also like a free dinner, but seeing as we live a long distance apart, can I just have the money instead?? :-)

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Get a hotel room fags!

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Plonk!!

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Get a real newsreader, butt wipe. Learn how to reply to a post. I know its tough when you have the attention span of a gnat but maybe you could ask the 3 yr old girl across the trailer park. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

My Sister has Comcast so I can get caught up on the NG stuff.....there is no differance between Rheem/RUUD. I do recommend ripping out the controls and installing a DDC board....takes care of a lot of problems....including the fact that they have not made the original defrost balord for that unit in 15 years. If it has the original fan motors, I would also recommend that you replace them....yes they are both 825 or 850rpm.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Thx Steve,

From memory, there's no motorized timer--and there's at least a couple of klixon...one with red leads and the other one with blue....I'll try and take another look sometime today, do some investigation..

One of the fans had been replaced with a fasco at some point....and yes, recalling they run ~825

Compressor is inside of an insulated box and so don't know for sure whether its a recip but judging from the box height I'd guess that it is.

Thx again,

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

My mistake, those are thermisters and it has a ranco ddc already installed.

crk30325-pfv, nominal 4 ton

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski