Rheem ( Ping Steve )

Curious, ever seen any of these ?
http://www.kalamaprecision.com/misc/rheem.jpg
230-1 60kbu single compressor.
--
SVL

Sam, FWIW, Steve is on vacation, starting with the AHR show in Dallas, then a road trip thru several states to visit family & friends. We took him out for dinner last night.....

Thx, Fish.
It's in the back of my truck right now--probly will take a closer look at the internal design / construction details and post the actual model # later today.
Btw, it's Ruud not Rheem ( though doubt that makes any difference )

My Sister has Comcast so I can get caught up on the NG stuff.....there is no differance between Rheem/RUUD. I do recommend ripping out the controls and installing a DDC board....takes care of a lot of problems....including the fact that they have not made the original defrost balord for that unit in 15 years. If it has the original fan motors, I would also recommend that you replace them....yes they are both 825 or 850rpm.

Thx Steve,
From memory, there's no motorized timer--and there's at least a couple of klixon...one with red leads and the other one with blue....I'll try and take another look sometime today, do some investigation..

One of the fans had been replaced with a fasco at some point....and yes, recalling they run ~825
Compressor is inside of an insulated box and so don't know for sure whether its a recip but judging from the box height I'd guess that it is.
Thx again,
--
SVL

My mistake, those are thermisters and it has a ranco ddc already installed.

crk30325-pfv, nominal 4 ton

snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote

I'm going on vacation soon, and would also like a free dinner, but seeing as we live a long distance apart, can I just have the money instead?? :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Get a hotel room fags!
-Canadian Heat

Plonk!!

On 04 Feb 2007 17:26:56 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Get a real newsreader, butt wipe. Learn how to reply to a post. I know its tough when you have the attention span of a gnat but maybe you could ask the 3 yr old girl across the trailer park. Bubba