RF wireless Themostat

Hi, I have a Vallaint ecoplus 824 boiler with a wireless Towerstat RF thermostat, lately the heating clicks on at the set time but it fails to switch off or cut out when it has reached the desired temperature. I have changed the batteries on the thermostat and this has not fixed the problem. I have currently turned the heating off on the boiler. I'm wondering if there is some kind of reset that I need to do on the thermostat when I change the batteries. Has anyone come across a similar problem. Any ideas on how to fix it? Unfortunately I cannot find the instruction manual for the thermostat.

Reply to
eap26

Hi, If that works like what I have, there is a control module at boiler side. 'stat and control module send RF signal back and forth. So the problem may not be the 'stat. One idea is move the 'stat closer to the boiler to see if works. Mine is a Honeywell brand.

Reply to
Tony Hwang