Return Air Confusion

No problem.... take it to a half dozen mechanics on Saturday, and see if you can get them to diagnose the problem

Reply to
Noon-Air

I would, but it doesn't run and I have no way to haul it. It would be WAY to expensive to have it towed all over... as they won't tow it more than once for free.

The funny thing is... the auto mechanics won't bring their test equipment to my home to diagnose the problem. Hummmmmm...

How can they get by with this? It's ridiculous... there should be a code about this!

Reply to
<kjpro

As always, you make a very valid point !

Reply to
Geoman