Restaurant reach in cooler

Page 2 of 2

Please give the name and city which this restaurant is located.
Yes, I wish that, also. So, where are you?
My experience has been varied. I started out working on window AC, and then did some VERY basic refrigeration on merchandisers. Later ended up doing more refrigeration.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What the mormun means is that he once drank some kool-ade OUT of a refrigerator.
--
Build a fire for a man, he\'s warm for a day.
*Set* a man on fire, he\'s warm for the rest of his life.