Replacing oil pump nozzle

K Boykin -------------------------------------
I need to replace the nozzle on my SUNTEC P4-91R oil pump. I am fairly certain that it is clogged. Oil was delivered to a tank that hasn't been used for several years (I have two oil tanks). The oil filter was replaced and was definitely clogged. The furnace then ran for several days without incident. Now, I have the same problems. (comes on after hitting reset but only stays on for a few minutes) I cannot afford a repairman at this time. I would like to remove the nozzle and take it to get a repalcement, but am not sure where the nozzle is. I cannot afford to make more problems thanj I already have. I have searched for a diagram all day, to no avail. The Suntec site will not respond. I, along with my 4 young boys, would appreciate any assistance/ Thanks in advance.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 27442 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
On 03 Jan 2009 01:09:31 GMT, paulatant_at_comcast_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Kathy Boykin) wrote:

Can you afford life insurance?

Pray tell exactly which group would that be ?

Cause webtv Dave wants to check it out...
Fundy Dave! I've been worried about you. How's your walk with the Lord, and what brings you back to this den of thieves and reprobates?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Do you value your life? How about a charge for endangering your children?
DON'T MESS WITH IT!!!!!!!
Fuel Oil furnaces are DEFINATELY not on the list for homeowner repairs! Unless your vacate the area and are prepared to build a new home.
Dear Kathy, I've installed furnaces for six years. During that time, I took two seminars on oil burners (Carlin and Riello). I can assure you that changing a burner nozzle is not something you can learn on the internet. I realize that service techs can be expensive, but an oil burner is the wrong place to do it yourself. The fellows here can be rather crude, in thier writings. However, they are correct that oil heat really needs a trained technician.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus