RePiping Gas Hot Water System

Hello you freindly hvac dudes, a late happy new year to one and all!!!!! I have just decided to move a bunch of rads around a small apartment building i own and since i have never been a fan of black piping, a decision was made to go with heatpex as a replacement.

The manufacturer i chose was superpex since its the cheapest...i will be doing all the work myself because there is no way i am paying some grade six dropout hvac guy to rob me blind. Even after buying the crimping tool and making up my own manifolds, etc., i plan to save a bundle.

My question is: Why would anyone hire a hvac tech when this work is so easy? There is really nothing to repipes when pex is used. i will post follow ups here to let all you guys know what i have done with the money i saved.

Reply to
chevrolet's moma