rental of air balancing kit

Hi,
Where can someone rent an air balancing kit / airflow meter (magnehelic gauge, pitot tube and hoses)?
I'm curious to verify the air balancing in my system with HRV. I don't have a specific problem, so don't want to spend the $150+ which seems to be the rate for someone to come over and balance the system.
Located in Ottawa CANADA.
Txs, rvp

Go to the air balancing store. The rental division, not the retail store. Ask them there. They can help you. Bubba

The $150 to have somebody do it is a hell of a lot cheaper than the couple of thousand to get the training and purchase a flow hood.

read the message ... no flow hood ... who needs training to stick a pitot tube in a duct and read the magnehelic gauge?
richard wrote:

http://www.ierents.com/Manuals/Catalog%202007%20-%20Complete.pdf
See page 23.
Also, see this:
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=magnehelic&category0 This might also be helpful:
http://tinyurl.com/2ysvo3
Great, a second useful reply. Thank you!
I've been watching Dwyer gauges on eBay for awhile but shipping and other fees to Canada bring the total cost close to the price of a new one.