relay fan

You have no clue about our trade and even less about business.

Teachers make more than most tech's. Most are licensed and bonded and as a condition to even getting a license or a job your record has to be clean. Moral turpitude will stop you from getting a license. Look it up. Comparing us to the medical community? $30 aspirin is more than the usual markup we get. The average net profit in our trade for contractors is 2%. Look it up.

We compete against every idiot with a set of gauges and in condition's that would make a hog vomit and a Marine take a step backwards.

You're invited to learn our simple trade and hang your own shingle. Surely you could clean up our dirty profession.

Reply to
Bill

Damn, I've got 25 years in and still need more training. Only did 2 years of colledge and 4 years apprenticship though... :)

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

snip

Great line...

Reply to
Joseph

Everybody needs more training (continued education) to stay on top of the latest technology.

Reply to
<kjpro

My point exactly!

Reply to
Joseph

I think you can assume the vast majority of the cost was his hourly rate. That&#39;s why DIY is so popular.

Reply to
CJT

I was a Ducktor. Quack, quack.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

I&#39;m going to have to glove, mask, and gown to touch that one.

Where does it hurt?