relay fan

Page 2 of 2
what were you, a HOLE istic doctor? ashhole! LOL
in message

I was a Ducktor. Quack, quack.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"DIMwit" < snipped-for-privacy@ignaceous.com> wrote in message
Grooooooaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!! were you any better at that than you are at this ?

I'm going to have to glove, mask, and gown to touch that one.
Where does it hurt?
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"The Freon Cowboy" < snipped-for-privacy@-insightbb.com> wrote in message

Its a 'fan relay' not a 'fan'.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Jesus some people aren't just "f" in happy. He'd probably complain if you hung him with a new rope!
--
Zyp

hxy wrote:

To me you sound like a POOR troller! D for an effort.
hxy wrote:

rate. That's why DIY is so popular.