Refrigerator not working again

Heck, I couldn't either. I still speak and write very poor English.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, if I take two, it lowers down to abdomen. Three, and the pain goes down to my knees. I've not tried four, that would put the pain in the cellar.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well shit. I always thought beer was invented by Mormon Monks.

I think I'll have another beer

Reply to
Steve

WHAT !!! WHAT DID YOU SAY???????

Reply to
Barry

I SAID THAT PEOPLE WHO POST TO USENET ARE HARD OF HEARING!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you don't stop it, you'll go blind too.

Reply to
Steve

Sadly, this is a visual only medium. But, it does remind me of the old joke, that people who do too much self abuse become art of rrn.

I SAID!!! PEOPLE WHO DO TO MUCH SELF ABUSE BECOME HARD OF HEARING!!!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

responding to

Jasprt2 wrote: I had a similar experience - turned out to be the cooling fan motor - not the relay or the compressor.

Same symptom - compressor would start, run for a few then kick off. replaced the fan motor and presto.

If yours does not have a cooling fan, try cleaning the dust from the coils.

Ignoramus25344 wrote:

Reply to
Jasprt2