refrigeration video

http://media.concealedcarryforum.com/working.wmv
me tinkering with a rack system. flame on. :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://BighornRefrigeration.com

i feel bad for him. ;-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

Nathan,
I have two.....<ahum,,,,>
I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YOU...
_HEARING_ _PROTECTION_!
-ZERO
:o) btw, nice video!

agreed. i usually have noise cancelling headphones plugged into a walkman but that particular day i was listening for reported startup issues.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Hope you were using hearing protection. Those semis really can make you deaf in a hurry.
Other than that, it was a neat video. Not much action, but that's the every day life of a HVAC guy.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

not at that time. the customer had mentioned a slight grinding noise on one of the compressors during startup, and i was listening for it.
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Glad to hear that was a beef, ocshn eks enn.
I SAID!!!! GLAD TO HEAR THAT WAS A BRIEF OCCASIONAL EXPOSURE TO NOISE!!!!!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You may be bald, but you sure are ugly! :-)
The GLBT folks say that you have a very cute ass, though. The kneepads are a very nice touch...
Hey--where's those safety glasses?

heh......im lucky that i got married before old age started setting in.

dare i ask who that is?

far to many times if slammed my knee onto a screw head or pointy rock. knee pads are standard for me now <fully realizing i just opened a door of ridicule>

i was wearihng safety contacts that day. :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

heh......im lucky that i got married before old age started setting in. CY: yes, lucky you.

dare i ask who that is? CY: I wouldn't. Last time I heard that expression, it was from a six or seven year old girl, and she was talking about the appliance guy who was dropping off a stove or something. She's about 16 now.

far to many times if slammed my knee onto a screw head or pointy rock. knee pads are standard for me now <fully realizing i just opened a door of ridicule> CY: No ridicule here. I wear knee pads on the job every time I can. So far, no one has minded. Most folks think they are a good idea.

i was wearihng safety contacts that day. :-) CY: Those should protect you a little bit, right?

they sure do make a difference in comfort on rooftop jobs. nothing hurts a knee quite like an embedded zip screw. :-)
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
Don't you just love how those zip screws melt into the roofing tar, and then you get em by surprise while you're working on something else? I've done that a couple times in cellars, doing furnace installs.
The other thing is that cement and tile sure can give me sore knees after a couple hours of working on gas pipe, sheet metal, wiring, etc. I also have used knee pads for work around the house.
Gave my last set to a friend of mine who had an inventory job. She got tired of sore knees while counting merchandise in stores.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I'm a little disappointed for a couple of reasons. First, I watched the video expecting to see you playing with a nice "rack". Secondly, being a residential repair tech,I have never worked on anything that even remotely resembles that equipment, so I have to ask.....what kind of furnace is that, anyway?? :-) Also, being as that I have no experience whatsoever with refrigeration units of that calibre, but in keeping with the mind-set of Stormy and Dildo, I will attempt to answer any and all questions you may have about that system! :-)
--
Respectfully, Bob

Dear Bob, Since you're a novice at this, we'll start you off real slow. Here are a couple questions for you.
1) When Nathan was working at the control panel, what was the thing he had with the blue and red knobs? 2) What was that awful noise in the first part of the video? 3) When he was up on the roof. Why do they put the fans on top where they get rained on?
Of course, PJ Milligan can coach you on format, and diction. Proper vocabulary is scored very highly on this DG (Anyone remember Fundy Dave? Wasn't he a hoot?)
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Nathan:
Damn do I miss working on them itty bitty little rack systems. Great Video.
Vic