Refrigerant leak detector repairs

Anyone repair these other than the manufacturers? Ive got a Bacharach H-10PM (formerly Yokogawa, formerly GE). About 3 yrs old. It actually works fine except when I charge the rechargeable battery in it, the red "full Charge" light never switches over to green to show its been fully charged. Just stays red. Other than that it works perfect. Thanks, Bubba
The only time I got a beeper repaired, it was a TPI. Called the factory, and the fellow talked me through the repair. Then offered to change the defective off on switch for free, and send me a nylon belt case with it. Also for free.
I explained that I'd got the beeper on Ebay, and didn't have a warranty. No matter, send the beeper. I did, and it came back with an off switch, and a case.
I'm very impressed with TPI.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

aka-SBM wrote:

www.hvactalkforum.com

The old trusty TIF 5750 works for me.
It sstill reminds me of a Geiger counter, though.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

That only happens when I'm impolite.