really quiet central AC/dehumidifier?

Don't care... they can lose money if they want.

Reply to
KJPRO

Limited... just like your mental capacity. VERY limited indeed!!!!

Reply to
KJPRO

It also makes sense that the quote fee is non-refundable, but can be applied to the purchase of a new system from my company.

Reply to
Noon-Air

snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET...

Quote FEE, If you had so much business you wouldnt be posting here, In Chicago we are not ripped off by these charges, now if its for a load calc, ok. You need to open althvac up and keep it up.

Reply to
ransley

Quote FEE, If you had so much business you wouldnt be posting here, In Chicago we are not ripped off by these charges, now if its for a load calc, ok. You need to open althvac up and keep it up.

Not "ripped off"?? but your willing to rip off tradesmen who are tryingto earn an honest living. bite me. I don't put in 14 hours work days for free, nor is my fuel or vehicle costs and expenses free. If you want to spend a week driving around and spending hours with potential clients, and making available the very best that you have to offer, and they only want the lowest bidder, then be my guest.... you will be broke in short order. I bet you would drop everything and come runnin for free on Sunday afternoon too. Sorry sport, it takes money to run a business, and the customer pays for

*EVERYTHING*.
Reply to
Noon-Air

Yep

Reply to
KJPRO

He'd better or I'd be broke.

Sounds interesting Noon-Air .... I've considered it. She wants to charge $50. I thought $25. It usually takes around 2 hours to do a good look over, talk, and write up.

Reply to
Zyp

$25, and $50 for a consulting fee?? for 2 hours plus travel time, truck notes, insurance, maintenance, repairs, fuel, the drivers time?? somebody is living in an alternate universe.

Reply to
Noon-Air

What do you charge to pull your truck up to someone's door for a service call? Why do you think giving a quote should be any different? Are you proving a lesser service to be able to lower your price?

Reply to
KJPRO