Re: idiots on patrol

Work is what helps keep you sane. Rocking chair on the front porch, and you start to die.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Who said anthing about rocking? I'd be out enjoying my new RV - damn the rest LOL
--
Zyp

Screw the RV, I am gonna go grab a cold and frosty one outta the fridge and kick back in the pool.