Radio interference from Bryant hi-ef furnace.

Page 3 of 3

this situation is well documented in the industry. its your inducer motor. btw-the hack from canada wouldnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Yup it could be the board too like I said. It is also well documented in the industry.
Ground is definetly important like someone else mentioned. Get on some companies insurance parts plan, then call in for a inducer change...that part could be very exspensive, depending on model if you had to pay.
Glad to see I hurt your feelings too gofish....now you can join the furnace cleaner gang and wish you were me. HAHA
-Canadian Heat
On 12 Feb 2007 22:44:42 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

The only one that could wish they were you is some bottom feeding sucker fish in a stagnant polluted pond. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

hard to hurt my feelings canadian Hack, considering I no longer read your posts..

HAHAHA bubbs!
You like catfish?
Funny, your both bottom feeding scum suckers!
Have a nice day :)
-Canadian Heat
On 13 Feb 2007 01:27:09 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Seems as though you are repeating my material, DANgER. Are you running out of material? Cant think on your own anymore just as before. Cant diagnose so you just replace until its fixed? Loser, Loser, Loser. Bubba
snipped-for-privacy@heat.com wrote:

OP,
Trust this info from a guy who deals with power quality, RFI, EMI, and motors a LOT.
Fish is correct... and it IS NOT the board.
The VERY first steps here are to make certain:
1. The unit is solidly grounded. This is important for a whole range of reasons completely unrelated to RFI... namely your safety.
2. The inducer motor case, and any associated cable shield, must also be solidly grounded to the unit.
If these two steps don't correct your problem (and they should), a qualified electrician or contractor can install good shielded motor lead cables (first) and then a 'choke' filter if necessary (second).
As Variable speed motors make their way into consumer equipment, we're going to hear more about this problem. There have been several complaints made to the FCC that, upon further investigation, turned out to be grounding issues.
Poor installation practice (like bad or no grounding) rears its ugly head with VS installs.
Jake
DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

No it isn't. That's pure bullshit and you know it. You're just trying to cover your ass. Like Fish said, it's the ventor. Any tech who's been in the trade more than two years should know this. Do the rest of us Canadians a big favour and emigrate to Kazakstan. You are on par with Borat.
--
Respectfully, Bob

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:59:20 GMT, "Bob_Loblaw"

Nah..........DANgER thinks its the blower door safety switch that causes the interference.That's why he wires em out all the time. He don't need no steeken door switch. He also thinks "Dirty Sock Syndrome" is when he takes he socks off, turns em inside out and uses them for a second week. Bubba