Radiant Cooling with Liquid Nitrogen

Page 5 of 5
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:23:57 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Must be the dark matter.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

They went even deeper in the caves. :)
--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
TimR wrote:

Xenon," a well-known troll.
Cheers! Rich
Edward Green wrote:

You can call it the communal ice box.
/BAH
GreenXenon wrote:

Why don't you first work out the (very, very) simple physics to find out how much cooling power you need, i.e., how much heat per unit time and unit area the to-be-cooled object needs to radiate into your cold plate.
From that you can figure out which percentage of the surroundings need to be "cold", and how "cold".
Only then you should concentrate on the pesky details like air humidity and stuff. And only then you are allowed to write "theoretical" rather than "hypothetical", as you should have.
robert