R410a

Can some of the new systems with R-410A leak because of the higher working pressures ?

no

Any system can leak because of pressures.... usually they're caused by an installer that cuts corners to get the job done quickly!
OR FORGETS TO BRAZE A FITTING !!!

Been there, done that.... :-(
BTW: How do you stretch the copper after you cut the flare off? I know the duct stretcher doesn't work on refrigeration lines.
--
Zyp

<kjpro @ usenet.com> wrote in message

Stretch it???

Or putting it on upside down.

And you call that [A LEAK?] LMAO :))
--
Zyp

"Geoman" < snipped-for-privacy@me.com> wrote in message
Hey Alain sorry young man I can not help you but I can help some of professional in this trader You see gents I was told best thing for stop leakage you put some of that stuff into the AC system that is use to seal you car radiators I was told it works great Hey I am serious!!!! Tony

So... I'm worried about a flake of oxidation getting loose in the system if I don't purge the lines while soldering, and you're telling me to put a two-ounce shaker of metal flakes in there? I wonder how many of them will get past the dryer screens?
<snork! I just blew my coffee out my nose! Damn!>
LLoyd

coffee test better sorry I would not know since I prefer Vodka to coffee o my I guess I don't know better as they say you can't teach old hors new tricks. Tony