R22 pricing

Or, the Supreme court could rule him unconstitutional. But, that's not likely.

.

As usual J, you are an idiot! The point being made is that the President does not have dictatorial powers. He should be removed violently for his many misuses of Executive orders and his lack of a traceable track record. The SOB thinks he is God.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The person (employer) would not have the free choice (choice to choose not to offer contraception) if Obama gets his way. Why do you think Obama should have the right to force his view (that insurers should offer contraception) on employers (like the Catholic Church) who beleive that contraception is immoral? The bill as written would force Americans (such as Catholics) to perform offensive sins (like paying for birth control).

You combine misinterpreting what I say, combined with personal insults.

.

The person has free choice. They can have as many children as they want. No one says that they have to use any form of contraception.

If their employer says they shouldn't use any form of contraception, they have the right to say no. In fact most Catholics use some form of contraception. The days of huge families, because most kids die from lack of health care is over, except among some conservative groups.

What you think is that an employer has the right to force their out of the mainstream values on an employee.

Not enough for you to understand.

But then, you are probably wearing magical underwear and think the word of God was read from a tea cup.

And you think I'm the whacko!

Stormin Mormon

That was my opinion of GW with his surreptitious wire taps, Carnivore, NarusInsight, et al.

"Signing statements" suggesting he was bamboozled into signing bills and saying essentially he wouldn't be bound by what he signed.

The so-called Patriot Act.

Even today I'd like to see him put to death for treason along with Prick Cheney and Condi Sleazy, and Herr Ashcroft.... Might just as well throw in Clinton too....

Reply to
default

So, you think corporations are people? How are those Super Pacs working out for you?

Why do you think Obama

But, they don't have to pay for it. In fact they can't pay for it. And, almost all Catholic Institutions were offering contraception before the right took this as a wedge issue.

Not only that, I know of no Insurance company that is against offering contraception. Do you?

The noise is coming from Catholic Bishops and people who want to impose their moral standards on individuals who should have the right to wear a condom or take a birth control pill if they want.

In fact Romneycare mandates insurance covers birth control.

Those of us who are not slammed against the right peg, find it amusing how the right wants to regulate everyone's life by moral codes that they themselves do not follow.

Republicans always shoot the messenger, but they can't take it in return. So, you do have on your temple garment?

You put a little in and maybe get a lot out. Kind of an investment. But you can also make a bad investment also. Penicillin doesn't cure all.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

What the f*ck are you talking about. The Catholics fund their own schools as do the Quakers, the Mennonites and the Amish. In California I paid through the nose for my children to attend a Christian school...That was mandated by a goofy religious wife.

Apparently your schooling was remiss in teaching you anything. You sound much like the Kmer Rouge that sent every one to Government schools and murdered millions. I truly doubt that you have paid anything to any school system from you welfare check. Perhaps you should consider remedial education in the very near future.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Actually..you really are.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

I take it you have never attended a stock holders meeting to vote on the direction of a corporation? Stockholders are people. Corporations are made up of people. We are still a Republic. Emphasis is on the rights of the people over that of the government.

PaxPerPoten

I agree.

A horrible act of dictatorship or at the very least..an Oligarchy. Obama has done exactly the same thing with his system of Czars that bypass Senatorial acceptance. In an earlier day..we would have risen up and hung both would be dictators and their entire Cabal.

Soooo? What are you refuting? I see nothing incorrect in your thinking on this subject.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Not in this country (Australia), the government pays towards private schools and has so for many years. I object strongly about the Government paying toward private schools, if people want their children brain washed, let them pay for it.

The latest

//Under the recommendations proposed by an expert panel led by businessman David Gonski, Australian governments would need to commit about an extra $5.4 billion a year, shared between public and private sectors, to lift student achievements\\

BTW Sounds like that wife rules the roost :-)

Did make you beg for nookie :-)

Seeing you seem to know nothing of the outside world, outside of your trailer trash home, it seems you are the one who needs remedial education.

Mind you I doubt if you have the brains to absorb anything, that half of one brain cell of yours has severe limitations, as you have already proven...........

Reply to
<ramrod

Nobody really cares what you think. You are just an angry old man with ill manners who has nothing better to do.

Just refuting the idea that Obama has cornered the market on treason and corporate skulduggery. Reagan set the stage for these vermin, and political party doesn't matter. The lesser of evils when the choice is between utterly unthinkable and truly dismal.

I can't see how anyone can rise in defense of either party, let alone promote one over the other.

That said, the current crop of Republican idiots do seem particularly evil - not that it should surprise anyone... they did, after all, invite Sarah Palin to the party.

GW was so bad that even Mrs. Clinton seemed half-assed presidential in stature.

Reply to
default

Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

do the Quakers, the Mennonites and the

Christian school...That was mandated by a

and has so for many years. I object

their children brain washed, let them pay

AGREED 110% But you see we have in USA privilege class some Catholics and Jewish ass holes!!!

David Gonski, Australian governments would

private sectors, to lift student

like the Kmer Rouge that sent every one

anything to any school system from you

trash home, it seems you are the one who

brain cell of yours has severe

Reply to
Grumpy

I am not anti Jewish but I consider it wrong for the US Government to pay money to Israel which helps pay them pay for their military and lets them not make peace with the Arab world.

Cut out the payments and let us see if Israel and the Palestinians can get it together, after all Israel is not a third world country that requires assistance to feed its people.

Reply to
<ramrod

Not my roost! The grown children are now paying a high price though.

You first.

Never owned a trailer home. Millions of good people do though. Never could understand why that is an insult. I do however have a very large yard.... A few sections. As for the outside world... Seen most of it and I prefer home on this range above all else.

I am crushed by your devastating insults. I am so dismayed that I might not enjoy the Alumni Dinner tonight.

Don't go away now... I find you entertaining.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Oh golly gee-whiz... I am stung to the core by your psychobabble condemnation. As for nothing better to do..I am still working a 7 day week keeping a few businesses going strong while many of my compatriots are going down the tubes. If you worked as hard as you shot off your mouth..Your area would be in much better shape. Angry?? I am entertaining myself by bitch slapping ding dongs like you.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

So are you a waiter or a doorman. :-)

Enough said do you want to start over on a clean slate?

Reply to
<ramrod