R22 pricing

Page 3 of 3
Or, the Supreme court could rule him unconstitutional. But, that's not likely.

As usual J, you are an idiot! The point being made is that the President does not have dictatorial powers. He should be removed violently for his many misuses of Executive orders and his lack of a traceable track record. The SOB thinks he is God.
On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:20:15 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

That was my opinion of GW with his surreptitious wire taps, Carnivore, NarusInsight, et al.
"Signing statements" suggesting he was bamboozled into signing bills and saying essentially he wouldn't be bound by what he signed.
The so-called Patriot Act.
Even today I'd like to see him put to death for treason along with Prick Cheney and Condi Sleazy, and Herr Ashcroft.... Might just as well throw in Clinton too....
On 2/20/2012 8:12 AM, default wrote:

I agree.

A horrible act of dictatorship or at the very least..an Oligarchy. Obama has done exactly the same thing with his system of Czars that bypass Senatorial acceptance. In an earlier day..we would have risen up and hung both would be dictators and their entire Cabal.

Soooo? What are you refuting? I see nothing incorrect in your thinking on this subject.

Just refuting the idea that Obama has cornered the market on treason and corporate skulduggery. Reagan set the stage for these vermin, and political party doesn't matter. The lesser of evils when the choice is between utterly unthinkable and truly dismal.
I can't see how anyone can rise in defense of either party, let alone promote one over the other.
That said, the current crop of Republican idiots do seem particularly evil - not that it should surprise anyone... they did, after all, invite Sarah Palin to the party.
GW was so bad that even Mrs. Clinton seemed half-assed presidential in stature.
On 2/23/2012 7:16 AM, default wrote:

Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD
"default" wrote in message

I am sure most would not like to be strip searched, but if I have to choose between persons being stripped searched or being blown up I prefer the former.
I wonder if those ideas were in place at the time, the World Trade Centre would still be standing?
---------------------------------
I have been delayed several time for long periods because of security before boarding planes and although it is a nuisance, it is better than having some idiot walking around with a bomb or a machine gun on the plane.
I think the 'freedom' of all the passengers living over rides the 'freedom' of one not being searched.

I am sure most would not like to be strip searched, but if I have to choose between persons being stripped searched or being blown up I prefer the former.
CY: It's a false choice. The third option is profiling, which can be highly effective. At present, my perception is that the TSA spends a lot of energy on little kids, and blue haired old ladies. And mostly waves Arabic Muslim types through.
I wonder if those ideas were in place at the time, the World Trade Centre would still be standing?
CY: Probably not, becuase of sensetivity and prohibiting profiling. The Mussies would have run a bunch of clean guys through, and used up all the maximum profile uses for the flight. Remember the "lets roll" flight that crashed? Suppose a couple of the good citizens had been carrying personally owned guns, with plane safe ammo. No more terrs.
---------------------------------
I have been delayed several time for long periods because of security before boarding planes and although it is a nuisance, it is better than having some idiot walking around with a bomb or a machine gun on the plane.
CY: Of course, yours is a false choice.
I think the 'freedom' of all the passengers living over rides the 'freedom' of one not being searched.
CY: That's a good subject, comrade. Thank you for being a good subject.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Sorry yours is a false choice.

OK so you have your choice and be blown up. Mind you do not expect 72 virgins to be waiting for you...............
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:48:29 +1000, < snipped-for-privacy@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal> wrote:

What is in it for the virgins?
Don't they know that the only virgins they are likely to find are pimple faced teenaged males getting a degree in computer science?

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find Henry Kissinger wrote it - defines his beliefs to a "T."

There are no liberal politicians there are no conservative politicians there are just authoritarian politicians. Bush was "conservative?" in whose imagination? Clinton was a liberal? Just fancy words to hide the truth...
http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/redefining_the_political_spectru.htm
Those are just labels the sociopath criminals who run for office use to fool the sheep.
In the early days of the USA, I remember hearing that the Holy Bible was exensively used as a text book.
A couple decade ago, there was a big to do about "student led" prayer groups, and meetings. IIRC, they were ruled to be legal.
What's the status, now? I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing most schools prohibit anything Christian, but promote Muslim sensetivity. Such as this: http://tinyurl.com/7aysqr9 where kids are compelled to study Muslim doctrine, and take on Muslim names during class.
Of course, we have a Muslim President. That explains a bit.
You mention 'prayer in schools' and 'religion in schools', well IMHO it is not something that should be forced on children. That would not be a freedom.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Been awhile since my Dad mentioned this to me. He's got a friend who grew up in Africa, so he checks "Afro American" on the box. He's white, blonde hair, blue eyes. But, he did grow up in Africa.
It's not a matter of offense as far as I'm concerned but a matter of silliness. I was with a friend who is from Kenya and we were sitting in a restaurant when a cute little waitress came by to take our food order and my friend has a distinct Kenyan accent which had the waitress asking where my friend was from. He told her he was from Kenya a country in Africa. The waitress thought it was cool to meet an "African American African". o_O
TDD
On 2/16/2012 10:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I know several South Africans who are as Caucasian as can be. They're of English and Dutch ancestry. ^_^
TDD
Some wise old sage wrote "sex sells".
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 2/19/2012 9:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You put a little in and maybe get a lot out. Kind of an investment. But you can also make a bad investment also. Penicillin doesn't cure all.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Maybe you should read this
http://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/what.htm
That's interesting. I'd heard of Jim Crow laws, but didn't know how complicated they were.