R22 pricing

Page 2 of 3
On 2/16/2012 11:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Covering contraception is far cheaper than covering a birth. Insurance companies will willing make that choice. It is a no brainer, no doubt why you can't grok it.

The point is that many Americans, birth control and abortion are against thier religious beliefs. The bill as written, would command Americans to perform offensive sins. The USA should not be requiring honest religious people to do what they find to be immoral.
Was that clear enough to be understood?
On 2/16/2012 11:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Covering contraception is far cheaper than covering a birth. Insurance companies will willing make that choice. It is a no brainer, no doubt why you can't grok it.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

No
I mean if persons are given free contraceptives, no one says the have to use them so what is immoral?
<The bill as written, would command Americans to perform offensive sins.> So what exactly does the bill say that would make people to 'sin'?
It is rather interesting that the Catholic Church forbids the use of contraceptives, yet in one survey it said that in the US 98% of Catholic women have used them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-claim-that-98-percent-of-catholic-women-use-contraception-a-media-foul/2012/02/16/gIQAkPeqIR_blog.html
Now this may or may not be accurate, but the fact that most women these days do not have 10 or more children like not that many years ago shows many must use birth control and the rhythm method is not supposed to be all that good.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/birthcontrolandcontraception/202464.html
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekeyQ269
//To be sure, the number of people choosing natural family planning still remains small. According to a 1995 survey conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics, only 1.5% of women aged 15-44 reported using periodic abstinence as a means of contraception\\
.

No
I mean if persons are given free contraceptives, no one says the have to use them so what is immoral?
CY: Persons (and churches, and people who have religious beliefs) would be forced to pay for contraception for others. For example, the Catholic church would be mandated to pay for contraception for people when the Catholic church opposes contraception.
<The bill as written, would command Americans to perform offensive sins.> So what exactly does the bill say that would make people to 'sin'?
CY: The bill says that all insurance providers (including the Catholics who believe birth control is a sin) must provide birth control. "free", meaning that the employer pays for the birth control used by the employees.
It is rather interesting that the Catholic Church forbids the use of contraceptives, yet in one survey it said that in the US 98% of Catholic women have used them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-claim-that-98-percent-of-catholic-women-use-contraception-a-media-foul/2012/02/16/gIQAkPeqIR_blog.html
CY: If 98% of people rob banks, does that make it legal?
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

I am forced to pay toward religious schools which I consider wrong.
All children should go to Government schools and I should not have to pay for children to be brain washed at religious schools.
On 2/20/2012 3:05 AM, snipped-for-privacy@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about. The Catholics fund their own schools as do the Quakers, the Mennonites and the Amish. In California I paid through the nose for my children to attend a Christian school...That was mandated by a goofy religious wife.

Apparently your schooling was remiss in teaching you anything. You sound much like the Kmer Rouge that sent every one to Government schools and murdered millions. I truly doubt that you have paid anything to any school system from you welfare check. Perhaps you should consider remedial education in the very near future.
"PaxPerPoten" wrote in message of Baal wrote:

Not in this country (Australia), the government pays towards private schools and has so for many years. I object strongly about the Government paying toward private schools, if people want their children brain washed, let them pay for it.
The latest
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1628109/Schools-say-more-funding-urgently-needed
//Under the recommendations proposed by an expert panel led by businessman David Gonski, Australian governments would need to commit about an extra $5.4 billion a year, shared between public and private sectors, to lift student achievements\\
BTW Sounds like that wife rules the roost :-)
Did make you beg for nookie :-)

Seeing you seem to know nothing of the outside world, outside of your trailer trash home, it seems you are the one who needs remedial education.
Mind you I doubt if you have the brains to absorb anything, that half of one brain cell of yours has severe limitations, as you have already proven...........
of Baal wrote:

AGREED 110% But you see we have in USA privilege class some Catholics and Jewish ass holes!!! ************************************************************************

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1628109/Schools-say-more-funding-urgently-needed
"Grumpy" wrote in message of Baal wrote:

I am not anti Jewish but I consider it wrong for the US Government to pay money to Israel which helps pay them pay for their military and lets them not make peace with the Arab world.
Cut out the payments and let us see if Israel and the Palestinians can get it together, after all Israel is not a third world country that requires assistance to feed its people.
On 2/22/2012 3:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal wrote:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1628109/Schools-say-more-funding-urgently-needed
Not my roost! The grown children are now paying a high price though.

You first.

Never owned a trailer home. Millions of good people do though. Never could understand why that is an insult. I do however have a very large yard.... A few sections. As for the outside world... Seen most of it and I prefer home on this range above all else.

I am crushed by your devastating insults. I am so dismayed that I might not enjoy the Alumni Dinner tonight.
Don't go away now... I find you entertaining.
"PaxPerPoten" wrote in message

So are you a waiter or a doorman. :-)
----------------------------
Enough said do you want to start over on a clean slate?

Everyone (probably all animals) is (are) capable of thought
Learning and change are harder. Many people are already overloaded with the complexities of civilization and satisfying their wants and needs without the luxury of philosophical thought.
People are most willing to believe whatever makes them feel most secure (or smart, superior, moral, ethical, etc.). The opposite corollary; people avoid believing they have faults)
But people are interesting. No two people have the same perspective and everyone can enrich my life and teach me something.
The world has a lot of problems, but I can't help but think that it would be totally insufferable (bland and boring) if all people agreed on everything.

the ballet, none of them can be honest about anything. None of those jokers have any idea how to fix what George Bush has wrought, so they retreat to inane arguments trying to prove their morality - and with the evangelical nuts they play to, that invariably means women's health issues.
Obama's got a lot of faults, but compared to the best the "conservatives" have to offer, he looks very good indeed. (Ron Paul excepted).
Everyone says change is necessary, but the politicians are living quite well on the system they have contrived. Whenever one of their members starts to sound serious about change they brand him a loose cannon or "too radical."
On 2/17/2012 5:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The person has free choice. They can have as many children as they want. No one says that they have to use any form of contraception.
If their employer says they shouldn't use any form of contraception, they have the right to say no. In fact most Catholics use some form of contraception. The days of huge families, because most kids die from lack of health care is over, except among some conservative groups.
What you think is that an employer has the right to force their out of the mainstream values on an employee.

Not enough for you to understand.
But then, you are probably wearing magical underwear and think the word of God was read from a tea cup.
And you think I'm the whacko!

The person (employer) would not have the free choice (choice to choose not to offer contraception) if Obama gets his way. Why do you think Obama should have the right to force his view (that insurers should offer contraception) on employers (like the Catholic Church) who beleive that contraception is immoral? The bill as written would force Americans (such as Catholics) to perform offensive sins (like paying for birth control).
You combine misinterpreting what I say, combined with personal insults.
On 2/17/2012 5:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The person has free choice. They can have as many children as they want. No one says that they have to use any form of contraception.
If their employer says they shouldn't use any form of contraception, they have the right to say no. In fact most Catholics use some form of contraception. The days of huge families, because most kids die from lack of health care is over, except among some conservative groups.
What you think is that an employer has the right to force their out of the mainstream values on an employee.

Not enough for you to understand.
But then, you are probably wearing magical underwear and think the word of God was read from a tea cup.
And you think I'm the whacko!
On 2/20/2012 7:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

So, you think corporations are people? How are those Super Pacs working out for you?
Why do you think Obama

But, they don't have to pay for it. In fact they can't pay for it. And, almost all Catholic Institutions were offering contraception before the right took this as a wedge issue.
Not only that, I know of no Insurance company that is against offering contraception. Do you?
The noise is coming from Catholic Bishops and people who want to impose their moral standards on individuals who should have the right to wear a condom or take a birth control pill if they want.
In fact Romneycare mandates insurance covers birth control.
Those of us who are not slammed against the right peg, find it amusing how the right wants to regulate everyone's life by moral codes that they themselves do not follow.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/az-sheriff-quits-romney-campaign-after-ex-boyfriends-accusations/

Republicans always shoot the messenger, but they can't take it in return. So, you do have on your temple garment?

On 2/20/2012 10:12 AM, j wrote:

I take it you have never attended a stock holders meeting to vote on the direction of a corporation? Stockholders are people. Corporations are made up of people. We are still a Republic. Emphasis is on the rights of the people over that of the government.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/az-sheriff-quits-romney-campaign-after-ex-boyfriends-accusations /
On 2/22/2012 3:45 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
Nobody really cares what you think. You are just an angry old man with ill manners who has nothing better to do.
On 2/23/2012 4:36 AM, j wrote:

Oh golly gee-whiz... I am stung to the core by your psychobabble condemnation. As for nothing better to do..I am still working a 7 day week keeping a few businesses going strong while many of my compatriots are going down the tubes. If you worked as hard as you shot off your mouth..Your area would be in much better shape. Angry?? I am entertaining myself by bitch slapping ding dongs like you.

On 2/19/2012 7:47 PM, j wrote:

Actually..you really are.

On 2/17/2012 3:48 PM, j wrote:

As usual J, you are an idiot! The point being made is that the President does not have dictatorial powers. He should be removed violently for his many misuses of Executive orders and his lack of a traceable track record. The SOB thinks he is God.