R22 in 1972?

Page 2 of 2

So what systems specifically used "R-673, R-48, R-71, or a couple of others"?
-zero
Sigh. Didn't think you knew.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon wrote:

R673? What kinda gas is that? I've heard of R-717, even R-600 & R-500 but R673? And what's R-48? I thought all 400 series blends were 3 digit? R-71?
--
Zyp

Eric wrote:

Depends.. If it is N.gas it would have a different coolant in it. Usually those are the only kind that last that long.