R22 in 1972?

I would recommend a garage sale that sells fans at bargain prices. Being low on cash doesn't get expensive repairs or replacements. We all run a business and Charity comes under another heading. Steve is correct. If you can afford A/C.. You are already living a luxury.

I would guess that you have not cleaned or serviced that unit in a long time. Its pay me now or pay me later. Did you really check the airflow or did the Wife(going through the change) tell you that?

Actually I would check everything. Call backs piss customers and dispatchers off.

Reply to
Don Ocean

So what systems specifically used "R-673, R-48, R-71, or a couple of others"?

-zero

Reply to
-zero

R673? What kinda gas is that? I've heard of R-717, even R-600 & R-500 but R673? And what's R-48? I thought all 400 series blends were 3 digit? R-71?

Reply to
Zyp

Sigh. Didn't think you knew.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Nice witty reply, Stormy. Now you're the equivalent of a retard mimicking his special-ed teachers... showing off all your "make-believe" skills.

Whatever gets you through the day. You should have just read the text books. Sucks to be you.

-zero

Reply to
-zero