R134a compressor on R12 box

I meant injecting as in enema. Perhaps it won't blow my ass up. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

This thread is so full of multiple meanings, it's dificult to follow. That said, it's getting to be cooler weather, so the OP's box in question (hey, that's me!) won't be a problem till next year.

. Christ>>> The replacement refrigerant has a lower

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The OP's box is outdoors. Won't get killer hot till next summer, and should run fine on the hybrid system.

. Christ>> This thread is so full of multiple meanings, it's dificult to follow. That

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't be so sure about that in summer most places has air on in winter have heat on makes big difference on location of equipment.

Tony944