R 410 A

Anyone been using R 410 A.
I see by the charts the pressures are a lot higher than R22.
On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 06:28:45 +1000, < snipped-for-privacy@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal> wrote:>

    Na - they banned it when R22 came out. No one uses it any more.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
of

Agreed wit PJ I did not know that is still some around???

nahhhh.... they replaced it with Prozone.
On 11/25/2011 4:32 PM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

You mean the Obama cabinet Czars no longer smoke it?

    Who do you think bought up the remaining stock ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/