R-12 Refrigerant for sale-additionnals infos

Precisions on my previous post, as I received many e-mails for more detail:
- It is not reclaimed regrigerant. All the cylinders are virgin and sealed by the manufacturer. - We are located in Montreal (Quebec,Canada). My offer is for pick up at our office. If you want to get it to the US, you will have to manage transport and customs charges if there is. - All sales are C.O.D. (VISA, MC, cash, bankdraft or certified check). - Price will depend of the qty you want.
*********** Hello Everybody!
I work for an HVAC contractor and we have a large quantity of R-12 (30 pounds bottles) in overstock. If you are interested in buying some or if you know were I can sale it, please let me know. (We are located in Montreal ,QC area)
Thanks!
Oscar told me to ask you to post your picture,
He said that price is always determined on how good / bad the picture looks.
The refrigerant is virgin, what about the poster?
geoman posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Ahh, a gassy one. I want to see her jugs!
--
Tekkie

What size nipple are we talking about?

wrote:>>What size nipple are we talking about?

Well, I can only reply in one way: http://tinyurl.com/7rpuu