quiting hvac and getting one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-PSYCHOTRONIC-MONEY-MAGNET-PROFESSIONAL-VERSION-1-0_W0QQitemZ130003583181QQihZ003QQcategoryZ1523QQcmdZViewItem
This new magnet is 10 times stronger than the other version!!! Limited supply for these magnets, get one before they run out.
I fiqure for $899, all you people here will love to send me money just too feel good.
http://stores.ebay.com/Life-Technology
Rich
and it is the PROFESSIONAL VERSION.......what happens when the Version 2 comes out....do you get a free upgrade???

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-PSYCHOTRONIC-MONEY-MAGNET-PROFESSIONAL-VERSION-1-0_W0QQitemZ130003583181QQihZ003QQcategoryZ1523QQcmdZViewItem
daytona wrote:

I would like to try that, post it here,www.hvactalkforum.com

There were a lot of people who really were into crystal crap a few years back. I remember hearing a reporter speak about the Wall Street boom in the 90's. everyone on wall street had a crystal on them at all times. When the crash came about many threw them away... and these are educated people who manipulate this nation!!
Yep, get your money magnet crystal while they last.........