Question on Heat Pump utility closet

Page 2 of 2
I'm wondering why cold air comes out of the louvers into the room? Of course, I'd have to be there and have a look. Then, it would make sense, I'm sure.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Don Ocean wrote:

Did you say COMBUSTION AIR on a HEAT PUMP? Just checking.
--
Zyp

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:42:13 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@bso.org wrote:

can't afford it blah, blah blah. Just keep giving the utility company free money. I suggest you look up "true cost calculator" you moron.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:38:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Sorry but your not a real anything butt a pouting forging baby bubba.
snipped-for-privacy@bso.org wrote:

Actually;
You mean you won't spend the money on this right now. You have Starbucks priorities.
--
Zyp

On Nov 13, 9:30am, ftwhd wrote:

I understand the 20 year old model is not as efficient as a new replacement model; but at the same time I don't have the money to replace it. If someone can advise me about my original question about the door to the closet that would be great.