Question about Amana motel through-wall unit

Can this unit be set for continuous fan instead of cycling? It's a PTC093B35AM

Reply to
Steve Kraus

Hit the 'menu' button the the TV remote and it will walk you through it....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Crabby, that's no fair. Giving away tech secrets. I mean, they aren't even technicians. Besides, it's star, then menu.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Actually Stormy,

I think you are not a tech either. **And** I am being too kind.

Baboo (leave off the n for nice)

Reply to
DIMwit

Hmm. Lets see. Do I care?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You sure don't care about the safety of others... or you'd keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. Now, please SHUT THE FUCK up before you end up getting someone killed!!!!!!!

Reply to
KJPRO