Question about Amana motel through-wall unit

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/filmteknik/misc/IMG_0450.jpg
Can this unit be set for continuous fan instead of cycling? It's a PTC093B35AM

Hit the 'menu' button the the TV remote and it will walk you through it....
Crabby, that's no fair. Giving away tech secrets. I mean, they aren't even technicians. Besides, it's star, then menu.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hmm. Lets see. Do I care?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You sure don't care about the safety of others... or you'd keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. Now, please SHUT THE FUCK up before you end up getting someone killed!!!!!!!