purging lines while brazing?

I was taught to purge copper lines with argon or nitrogen while brazing.For leibert units,med gas and such. I was talking to a residential installer and he acted as if he never heard of doing so..Do most residential installers braze up copper lines without atmosphere control?
sometimes who do not know do that but you should know if you do it...it is better and it shows

brazing.For
Most? Yes
Is it correct not too? No
So why don't they do it? Cost

and lazyness
Time
--
Zyp

"Noon-Air" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
It all depend on the size of system line length, how many brazes is going to done ETC. you should take precautions to keep system clean what type of refrigeration system is, technician must decide when he or she evaluate system to be repair. Tony

she
So if it's a resi install with 4-6 joints, screw it eh?

As I said you need to evaluate system what is needed or do you expect that some will hold you dick while you pising

Yeah, evaluate whether you want to "do-it-right" or just "get-r-done".
you know the black flakey shit that is on the outside do the pipe when it cools?? Its on the inside too!!! DUH