Price of freon

The jug of juice I bought last year, has doubled in cost, in a year. Anyone want to guess? Will the price go down next year, or will it keep going up?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You sure do bitch about the cost of refrigerants. Who cares what they costs. The customer pays for it unless you fuck up. So fess up stormy, you are giving it away adding and subtracting refrigerant willy nilly like a fool aren't you.
The King is dead but not forgotten.

Maybe he cares about customers? Rare in the residential HVAC industry around here.
gerry

    No, Stormy cares about finding enough quarters in the cushions of his neighbor's couch to buy a 15 lb jug of it.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/