pressure switch on gas furnace

Page 2 of 2
Hey....

Nice job, jono. Please work hard at all your self repairs. Please hurry up and start on your own heart bypass and lobotomy practice. Let me know when you're finished. Bubba

My proctology practice is coming in handy beacuse I'm removing your replies.
All kidding aside, I hope you and your family has a good CHRISTmas !! 3 nails plus 1 savior = 4 you

Judging from your spellling, I dont think you know how to do anything but run your mouth and drewl. Bubba

how can you criticize somebody's spelling and then say "drewl"? that's not like yew.
Dimwit
.........and you forgot to capitalize at the beginning of each sentence. Besides, I like drewl spelt dat way. Drool is just too boring. Bubba

You need a new vacuum. Try Kirby, Oreck, Red Devil or Dustbuster Bubba
I'm sorry, I thought this forum was for heating and air. That is a good list of things that suck "Kriby, Oreck, Devil, Buster, and anyone named BUBBA"

BUBBA YOUR SO SMART

seems you're not....... keep typing. Your ignorance shines through. (Bubba, you're so smart.) There. Study it and learn. Bubba
On 21 Oct 2006 05:37:54 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Unless you have a slope guage,and know how to diagnose and repair mids and highs, you're in over your head. There could be a lot more going on here than you know, or are capable of identifying. Call someone who does.
--
Respectfully, Bob